Fast-track your career in 2020 with a growing Talent Acquisition Consultancy based in Bromsgrove.
Due to organic growth, Reedmace Solutions Ltd are currently seeking a Sales Executive B2B (Business to Business) to generate and win new business opportunities with UK based Tech Startups and to help manage the arising Talent Acquisition Consultancy projects for our clients.
Reedmace Solutions Ltd is a fast-growing business, based in Bromsgrove. We provide Talent Acquisition Solutions for scaling Tech Startups and are on a mission to disrupt the marketplace with a tech and consultancy proposition which truly solves our customer’s problems.
The main challenge our customers face, is that in their early stages, they don’t have HR or talent acquisition teams. After winning investment they may have millions in the bank but in order to scale up the business, they need the right talent in place. Our solutions comprise consultancy, software provision, training and Talent Acquisition performed on site including providing key, strategic and urgent hires for our customers. The goal is for our clients to build internal competencies and achieve Talent Acquisition readiness in order to grow quickly, with the right people, whilst avoiding the pitfalls of using expensive third parties where possible.
We work with leading-edge tech companies who are behind the myriad of apps and software available on mobile phones and the web, for personal and business purposes. The Tech Startup market in the UK is worth £6.3bn and growing, due to government backed investment incentives and the ever increasing demand for digitalisation.
We believe in supporting our employees to grow and achieve their goals both at work and home with a good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
We also believe in giving back and are helping bring together the local business community and engaging with young people in education to help inspire them to be a part of the fascinating and lucrative tech world.
The Sales Executive B2B role is a fast paced, proactive, outbound sales role.
Full sales cycle from generating interest to closing deals.
Average deal sizes vary from £10k - £100k The Sales Executive B2B will work from home / our Bromsgrove office with travel to customer sites and will be responsible for:
Prospecting & building a database of potential customers. Cold calling, meeting clients, preparing proposals & agreements and closing deals
Managing consultancy projects
Aligning client's talent acquisition strategy to the goals of the company
Advising on the talent acquisition process and cost
Helping fulfill the recruitment needs for key, strategic and urgent hires
Focused marketing and advertising campaigns including video content and social media
Providing outstanding customer experience over the telephone
Other administrative duties in line with the business requirements
Working directly with the Managing Director, the Sales Executive will receive sales training and mentoring to progress their skills and enjoy attractive success-based bonuses alongside a salary. There will also be opportunities for fast progression and promotion for the right person.
- Winning mentality and positive, can-do attitude
- Career driven
- Money Motivated
- High integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Reliable, honest, hard working and fun!
- Intelligent (Degree preferred)
- We are flexible on the background for the right person, however we would expect the ideal candidate will either have worked as a Sales Executive B2B or have some experience with white collar or executive recruitment and now want to forge a career in sales.
- We are open to applications from people who wish to move into a sales role such as recent graduates looking to fast track their career and earnings
- Extremely good communicator both on the phone and face to face
- Ability to research companies and people
- Able to prioritise time effectively
- Work at fast pace when required
- Ability to learn large amounts of information in short periods of time
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about customer experience and satisfaction
- Excellent presentation skills
Why Reedmace Solutions?
- This is a great time to join the company, our turnover has rapidly accelerated in the first year of trading and we have been identified as a high growth business. This year the team will grow and we have further plans for expansion with government support and funding.
- We believe in investing our people and helping them to enjoy their work whilst making very good money.
- We offer flexible working arrangements.
- A fun and friendly working environment with real mentoring, training and development and a career path (if you wish to progress).
- The monetary rewards are fair and lucrative for hard workers and fast learners.
- Our customers are amazing and every day we come across some of the most fascinating software and technologies.
- We give back to the local community, helping local businesses and inspiring young people to achieve the career of their dreams
How to fast-track your application:
We would like to encourage creative and tenacious people, hence priority will be given to applicants with the most creative applications that demonstrate how their skills match our requirements.